Google

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Jim Greer to Be Chair of the Republican National Committee?

I was reading the Fix (as I am wont to do) and found this little nugget buried within:

It just so happens that the three state party chairmen -- Katon Dawson of South Carolina, Jim Greer of Florida (see photo) and Saul Anuzis of Michigan -- are the three most often mentioned candidate to head the RNC come 2009.


I must confess, I don't have an opinion about the job that Jim has been doing, but after Mel Martinez successfully embarrassed Florida in that role, I'm not necessarily eager to have another Floridian step up to the plate. If he's even half as bad as Martinez was, we will have to change our names and pretend to be from somewhere dignified, like South Carolina - I hear their state GOP chairman could be the next head of the RNC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home