Google

Thursday, February 04, 2010


The Florida House

I made my first stop at the Florida House, the Sunshine State's non-partisan embassy in Washington, DC, the other day. I'm up scoping for some work from one of the national committees (and am getting no love - the campaign manager will be on half rations until he can put something together) and stopped by this beautiful property just behind the Supreme Court.

Part of my reason for stopping by was to score some free orange juice, but mostly I wanted to see their collection of paintings by the Florida Highwaymen.

I was told that a Canadian art collector loaned the paintings to the Florida House after learning how much the tariffs would be to bring them with him back to Canada.

Anyway - check out the Florida Highwaymen and the Florida House the next time any of y'all find yourself in our capitol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home