Google

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nearly Final Thoughts on the Election

Sorry I've been gone so long, but it's been busy for a political operative lately. I've been up to my eyeballs in voter file lists, press releases, campaign finance filings, phone banks, canvass teams, fundraising appeals, and cup after cup of strong, faintly gritty coffee.

So, what do I think is going to happen?

I think that Carl Zimmerman wins in State House District 48 rematch against Peter Nehr.

I think that Phyllis Busansky is a strong candidate for the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections, but that a carton of expired milk could beat someone as publicly incompetent as Buddy Johnson has been.

I think that both the Diaz-Balart brothers lose over in South Florida.

Obama wins Florida, partly because he gets 55%+ in Pinellas County.

And the Rays will win the World Series... oh wait... darn. Never mind. Well, I stand by the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home