Google

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tampa Bay Well Represented in Florida's Annual Netroots Awards

The list of nominees for the Annual Netroots Awards is heavy on Bay area organizations and candidates.

Under best local blog, local blogs GusWatch and Tampa Bay Blue were nominated.

Among the media blogs, the Buzz was nominated.

2006 FL-10 Congressional candidate Samm Simpson got a nod among the professional sites.

The East Hillsborough Democratic Club is up for best local political party website.

Tampa's at-large city councilwoman, Mary Mulhern, is up for netroots candidate of the year.

You have until Friday to send your votes to quinnelk@hotmail.com to support local online progressives!

4 Comments:

At 10/24/2007 09:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the Campaign Manager didn't rate a nomination.

Too bad. Maybe next year.

 
At 10/25/2007 05:07:00 PM, Blogger Campaign Manager said...

No, I don't think my small contribution to political commentary rates a nomination this year. But thank you for the backhanded compliment - I believe in taking what I can get.

 
At 10/28/2007 06:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your link for Samm's site doesn't work.

 
At 10/28/2007 08:32:00 PM, Blogger Campaign Manager said...

Thank you, Erin.

I believe I have fixed the problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home